Lampshade development - Illustrated fairy tales

I have been getting on with my other briefs for a while and have left this brief alone as I know exactly what I need to do with it and how to go about finishing it. I need to finalise my lampshades and and then the designs below will be laser cut on vinyl and stuck to a thin paper so the light can shine through them. I decided to use a silhouette tree design for all three lamps so they feel like a set or a range that could be sold separately or together and have a nice group feel to them. I could then change the illustrations and the quotes for each lampshade. I think these illustrated lampshades will appeal more to children and i think the more detail they have the more interesting shadows they will cast. The illustrations below for Hansel & Gretel and The Juniper Tree are not finished yet but i thought i would show the initial stages of their designs.

I chose Hansel and Gretel, Little Red Riding hood and as my final stories as I wanted to use something to do with seeing or light, as this is what my lamps would be used for and these stories have these quotes in them that I found interesting....

Hansel & Gretel -

The moon shone brightly, and the white pebbles which lay in front of the house glittered like real silver pennies.

Little Red Riding Hood -

"The better to see you with, my dear" replied the wolf.

The Juniper Tree -

"Ah, mother," says the man, "that is a beautiful bird. He sings so splendidly, and the sun shines so warm"

(the first image is of the tree silhouette that I created for all three lamps)